14 Ağustos 2011 Pazar

How did we start?


How did the story start? Why did we decide to make an ELT Conference?

Let me introduce you the owner of this idea: Sevim Açıkgöz! She, who thinks about our conference every single moment in her daily life -even while sunbathing-, attended many ELT Conferences and one day heard about the one that is organized by students and that was the moment she decided! Then Buse Aral joined her and they decided to organize this conference with us, I mean with Boğaziçi University - Foreign Language Education Department.

At the same time, I was wondering why we don't do one... Therefore, when I heard about Sevim's idea of organizing the conference in collaboration with Bilgi and Boğaziçi University, I thought that somebody heard my voice...

So, Sevim and Buse visited us and we -Ayşegül Bayram and me- joined them and all together we started our adventure. Later Başak Temel from Bilgi University and Sinem Türkyılmaz from Boğaziçi University joined our group. Now we are working together and trying to do our best!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder